1961 M37 For Sale in Arizona

From: Lisa (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 12:52:58 PDT

No, not mine, but I know someone who has a nice M37 for
sale. As follows:
Painted red (Was used by a fire dept)
Body great
Drivetrain original, civilian carb with modified air cleaner
is the only mod.
Seats great
Dash great, gauges too. There is a Mico lock installed on
the left dash area.
Canvas top great
Wheels are od, tires 50%, incl. spare
Tailgate good, no pioneer rack
Fuel fill has pullout filter screen
Troop seats have been modified, they don't fold up.
Rollbar installed.
Rear taillights not original--aftermarket 12v.
2 new batteries.
Does not have lockout hubs.
Has the inside and bullet latch for the door mount tire
carrier (B1) but is missing the carrier and hinge. They are
available and run $100-$150.
This is a great turnkey M37..I started the engine and it
sounds good, started right up. I did not drive it.

If you need more information, email me and I will give you
the owners phone number. He is asking $7,500 O.B.O. I don't
know him, he just contacted our club to try to find a buyer.
I looked at it Sunday.

Thanks,
Lisa