Mil-Veh filming done

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 13:08:48 PDT

Subject: Ferret Mk 2/3

Re: The World of Collector Cars, hosted by Dale Morris

We started filming at 10 a.m. and finished at noon. Did inside shots,
driving shots, on road, off road and a walk around for a full over view of
the Ferret. All the while I was interviewed by Mr. Morris. I felt really
unqualified to speak about the Ferret and wished I could have handed the mike
off to somebody like Richard Notten or Jim Webster. I did my best, but
please, don't expect a full and 100% accurate historical recap of the Ferret.
 It was more or less just the basic highlights, but I did get a few details
in and a little plug in for the former owners... the 17/21 Royal Lancers.

The televised air time will be announced with as much lead time as possible,
but I was told it would be about 60 days. It will be uploaded via satellite
and downloaded for broadcast to whatever network has the contract.

As to the Littlefield collection filming, it is coming up in a few weeks.
Will keep you posted, but that should be real interesting.

Here is a good sign. Mr. Morris said he normally does not do this kind of
filming as a rule obviously, his focus is on show cars, but the interest
lately has been on military vehicles. How about that? So, he did a
departure. You can thank your military vehicles shows and parades for that!
 We are finally getting this hobby some very positive public recognition
beyond the local scene. Hopefully this will generate even more interest in
this hobby and add to our numbers.

This is all good for the cause, of course, then ad this to whatever our
legislative efforts may be and who knows, we might even be granted permission
to keep our big green things for yet a few more years.

Jack Funwithtv Lee
The Chico Workers Commune
People's Republik of Kaliforni