Re: [MV] From MVPA (HR-4205)

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 14:39:15 PDT

Enterprise@earthlink.net writes: << Talk about the runaround. >>

"........has anyone actually received a reply/explanation from the chap who
proposed this Bill originally?
If "yes", what were his stated reasons for putting this forward?
If "no", has anyone been to see him and formally ASK him for an explanation?"

<< Talk about the runaround. >>

Dear Listers..........
This is exactly the reason I asked this question. The man who should be
challenged to give an explanation for proposing the Bill is the proponent
himself, Spence !
And no-one else.
Yes, I know I'm here in England and shouldn't really be poking about in US
Politics, but nevertheless, you chaps over there should "go" for Spence and
persist in pushing him (and no-one else) to explain his motives IN PERSON.
Here in GB, our political representatives hold "surgeries", to which we, the
governed, are given the opportunity to go see our Member of Parliament in
person to discuss our concerns. I presume that there must be a similar
opportunity to meet Spence face-to-face and ask him?
So get on with it !!!

Kind regards....
Ken