Re: [MV] Footmens loops??

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 21:46:10 PDT

Denny,
     They usually are used to strap down your top bows or the bottom rear
section of the top.. you can also find them around the indentions around
where the pioneer tools go to strap them to the jeep. As far as
replacement parts go its one of the cheapest repops there are... I have a
few extra I stripped off a dead CJ2A going to the crusher :( if you need
some... Rapco has them also..
Jess Minton
Arlington, TX
1942 GPW