Re: [MV] Weasel freed from fence.

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 08:06:37 PDT

Ok. For the record, John wins the prize on identifying the mystery knob.
Although I probably didn't describe it very well, it does appear to open
or close a vent into the engine compartment, which would heat the drivers
feet in theory. I'm not sure if I have a capstan winch knob or not. I took
some photos so, if I can get them posted, maybe someone can tell me
what all of my knobs are for. Weasels are now resting peacefully after
successfully uprooting the fence. Many thanks.

Rob

<< Rob
 The knob that slides back and forth is for the personnel compartment
 heater door, it should open a door into the engine compartment for hot?
 air to swirl about the driver's feet
    The round knob below the instrument panel is to engage the capstan
 winch.
 John >>