Re: [MV] HR-4205 update (Talked to MVPA)

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 11:36:02 PDT

Enterprise@earthlink.net writes:

<< .........the reasoning behind the introduction of the demil portion of
HR-4205. Kay said her understanding was........... >>

Dear Listers..............

it seems that we are getting a little closer to the source of this Bill, but
this answer is really a case of .... "well, I think that my boss thinks
that...".

I'd just like to re-iterate that the man who needs to be tackled about this
is SPENCE himself.... not his secretary, not Lee Holland, not anyone
else..... SPENCE is the man who should answer the question.

And talking of questions, I again would like to ask...... is there no
opportunity to meet with Spence face-to-face and ask him? As far as
"Representation of the People" goes, is there no legal obligations on US
Reps/Senators to allow Citizens to have access to their elected
representatives?

Kind regards....
Ken