Re: [MV] WTB: STE-ICE

From: chance wolf (timberwolf@lynx.bc.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 20:48:51 PDT

At 01:08 AM 8/21/00 +0700, Gavin Broad wrote:
>Hi List,
>
>Can anyone point me in the right direction of a STE-ICE set please?
>TIA
>Gavin

I've personally not found them all that useful. The company purchased
seven of them - complete with all the goodies - for the purposes of aiding
troubleshooting on CUCV and HUMV. Problem is, as one of the other
guys found out at work, you basically spend all your time finding defective
test cables and on-vehicle transducers as opposed to anything more usefully
diagnostic.

Your mileage may vary.

Andy

MVPA #9211