Re: [MV] Demil Bill

From: Carl Konefsky (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 22:23:22 PDT

I was in KC for the convention and was very aware of what has been said and
all that has been promised But what I am saying I put forth many words about
the demil issue a year ago and it was never addressed at the time and guess
what its here and now we worry why didnt any join in and work on it then
maybe it wouldnt have gotten this far and maybe we wouldnt questioning whats
going on and maybe Lee Holland would not be under the gun as he is now maybe
if we all knew what is going one there wouldnt be all the questions I think
the more we know the more we can rest and work toward stopping this so lets
get more info to us and not keep us in the dark,No say Lee Holland is not
doing the job as it is a hard job with many questions.I wish we could know
whats happening till then many will do things on there own Not me as I write
bad letters as you all can see
Carl
MVPA 21949
M211----- Original Message -----