Re: [MV] m211 parts

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 06:19:36 PDT

>I just found a guy parting out 2 M211 trucks. he has all body parts
>axles & ect 2 fiberglass tops ( not gi ) and 2 good
>transmissions 1 is n.i.b. There is also 1 restorable m-211.....

There is a junk yard near me (60 miles west of Milwaukee WI) that has a
parted out M211. The cab is completely stripped but it is solid, no rust or
rot. Frame is there as are all the axles but rear shafts (one or more) are
missing and front has king pin cap off (i.e. open to the weather). No
engine, tranny, or transfer. No hood fenders or bed. Just a cab sitting on
a frame with axles and some wheels. If I had a 211 I'd sure snap it up just
for the really solid cab. If your interested, I'll get you a phone number.

je