E-mail from MVPA to me re: HR-4205

From: Enterprise B&B/Cayman Islands, BWI (Enterprise@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 00:35:12 PDT

I had called and left a message for Lee Holland. I just recevied an e-mail
from MVPA and told I can call Mr. Holland this evening and was given the
phone number of the hotel where he is staying. Now I think that's pretty
darn considerate and concerned of him to take time from his work schedule.
Now I just wish I could get 10% of that concern from my HMO (right!).

I will have some written questions for Mr. Holland and will make notes of
his responses and advise.

Hailing frequencies closed (for now).

David