Re: [MV] Tim, the new law....

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 15:55:50 PDT

In a message dated 8/23/00 3:02:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Hi list.....

 I have returned from the driveway. Boy am I TIRED!

 I just finished cutting up my MV's with the torch.

 Where do I send the pieces?

 TJ >>

Att: TJ

The government has just reversed themselves and you are hereby directed to
NOT destroy historical military artifacts, under penalty of law.

Better get right back out there and start welding it together again.

Any complaints may be directed to the right honorable, Mad Hatter, Chairman
of Defense Procurement and Surplus Sales, Wonderland, D.C.

JL