Re: [MV] My hour long Conversation w/Lee Holland (HR 4205]

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 04:54:33 PDT

Hi David,

Well put and thanks.

I have always felt that reactionary comments might make someone feel
good, but give ammunition to the "DO GOODERS" & "AGAINSTERS".

The MVPA gives us a coordinated national forum for action and support.
Winning a point with politicians is a slow, constant battle. Joining the
MVPA is worthwhile, without a doubt.

Your personal efforts have helped all collectors.

Tom McHugh, NJ
52 M38A1
MVPA