Opressed M Series Owners Unite!!! (Was Re: [MV] HR 4205)

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 10:16:58 PDT

Hey all:

In addition to wholeheartedly agreeing with Jeff's comments, In my personal
opinion the "M series" vehicles have amassed a far greater and more
widespread history of military service. (50 years vs 5 years), Korea, Viet
Nam, Dominican Republic, the Cold War, Somolia, The Gulf War... Not to
mention all that have seen svc thru forign governments)

Some (Not I) would maintain the WWII era vehicles are more colectable, (and
thus more valuable....) because we won the war, it was a good and popular
war, and it was depicted thru well scripted movies not raw CBS footage on
the 6:00 news. I contend that the "Post War" men and the M series vehicles
fought just as hard (Perhaps more so, fighting a "Non Popular war) as the
men who fought and died in WWII.

Hank Fackovec
M109A3
M151
M151
M718
M151A1
M37
(No WWII stuff. The color just does not accessorize with anything from
Brooks Brothers<G>)