Re: [MV] I Joined The MVPA

From: MVBOATNUT@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 18:04:00 PDT

Given all the traffic lately concerning the MVPA, I just wanted to say that I
joined! That was back in the late 1970's & I've been with them ever since.
Why not JOIN UP today to support a very good cause (olive drab)........

Any old timers remember the old NMVCA (1973 era) and it's President Frank
Bricker? How about his alter ego William Chang? His paranoia lead to the
forming on the MVCC, now MVPA. Mr. Chang would come to the defense of Mr.
Bricker when ever his leadership of the club was challenged. Funny thing
though, they both used the same typewriter...This club has come along way in
25 years!!

Having met Lee Holland in May of 1999 at Aberdeen I think the club is in good
hands. Although he should be in sales. It seemed like he was on the PA system
every 10 minutes at KC pushing for the 2001 convention at Ft. Lee. :-)

Andy LaBorde
MVPA #214