M35 Heater Location

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 20:23:54 PDT

I got the chance to study an M35-A3 last weekend and in particular, noticed
the location of the heater being under the dash on the passenger side. I
took a number of pictures and have been studying them. It sure looks like
the same components that come with the heater kit I got from Richard Greene.
I can see a big advantage of doing this, principally that it still leaves
the entire left side of the engine open to work on it. Does not look like
it would reduce passenger leg room or comfort either. Since I have not put
my kit in yet, but was planning to do it soon, I am seriously thinking about
doing the -A3 way. Anyone see any problems that I may be missing, or has
anyone already done this?

later,

je