Re: [MV] HR 4205 and my M886 & the mvpa

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 00:58:16 PDT

At 04:14 PM 8/24/00 +0000, t.glance@att.net wrote:
>Amen! The reason I let my membership lapse and was not
>to concerned about it was the "M-series junk" attitude I
>constantly run into within the membership and, to a
>limited extent, the leadership. Take the time a few
>years ago when M-151's and HMMWV's were not welcome at
>the convention.
>
>Tim
i'm thinking/was thinking of sending my $45 in butt i'm starting to
think
that if my m886 is not welcome i'm not giving tham my money
i can uder stand some like there one hmv's better than the other kinds
with me MY M886 is the only thing that i have to drive and
i buy gas for it i at times spend in gas what A new car payment
would be
and i had to stay home and not be at a unkals side wane my ant passed
away only for the 1400 miles at 5.2 miles too the gel of gas and the
repairs that the 2-3 k miles mate have added to a 20 some year old
tuck with 30 k miles on it
and it is either 30 k miles or a 130k miles and only god knows that
it looked like the 30 and not the 130 and i say that for the fuel
line to the fuel pump was the crimped on clamps not the reusable kind
and it has had 3 fuel pumps in the 3 years that i have had it 2 new
ones and the one that was put on wane it was built 2 voltage ruglaters
and a alt.and that was in the 15-20 k miles in the last 3 years
good luck all and i hope we all get to keep are MV's