Re: Re: Re: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Blah, Blah, Blah

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 07:54:54 PDT

Am I missing something here? Why was this posted to the list? I didn't
find anything added, it was simply two messages that were previously posted
to the list, forwarded. I don't get it. If you feel the need to forward an
already posted message to the list, at least have the courtesy to say why
you are doing so, otherwise you are just wasting bandwidth.

If you don't have anything of substance to add, don't do it. This is worse
than resending an entire posting just to add "Yes, I agree" at the end,
contrary to Arthur's guidance.

Jim Rice

>From: "Mark Baxter" <alleywayguns@bacavalley.com>
>To: <mil-veh@skylee.com> (Military Vehicles List)
>Subject: [MV] Fw: [MV] HR 4205
>Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 01:04:14 -0600
>

> > Thank you Jeff. I own won of those M-series vehicles

<snip>

<SNIP>

> > > I HOPE THE ABOVE WAS SAID IN JEST.
> > >
> > > HOWEVER, as a 20 year plus member of the mvpa, mvcc etc. I am

<SNIP>