Dont ask just do it

From: Robin Craig (therobincraig@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 10:51:13 PDT

I just want to get this off my chest as a general comment here. Alot of you
folks out there waste far too much time dithering around and phoning this
authority and that bureaucrat on silly issues such as width etc. Look at all
the bandwidth that has been wasted on this one for petes sake.

Just legally licence your rig, have all your lights working your papers in
the glove box and DRIVE IT!!

When you go farting around asking everyone your just legitimising their damn
jobs, its their purpose to say NO, that is a direct function of a
bureaucrat. If your driving a truck then its gotta look like any other road
machine just about so relax and have fun. No if you were going to drive
something really oddball like a Le Tourneau aircraft recovery rig that is
obviously way too big then I would be concerned, otherwise get a grip and
enjoy the hobby and stop wasting my in box space please!!

In the bunker, Robin