Re: [MV] EAA response to HR 4205

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 14:23:26 PDT

    To the three listers who flamed me directly, and probably a few more
thought it but restrained themselves, because I was "paranoid", "delusional"
, "Oliver Stone wannabe" and , well you get the drift, about my "screwy
helicopter fable" and big bad FEMA types... Letters of apology and or
contrition can be sent to the same email address as the flames, cause there
is still time for me to call off the black helicopters with the big
electromagnets.... ;-)

BTW ... My visit to the "Park Service" facility was very interesting, but
they made it very clear,"That what you see here, what you hear here, what
you learn here,STAYS HERE". Ever seen jogging safety vests with infrared
scotchlite?Neither had I until I went there.They aren't boogie men, just US
citizens who take there jobs very, very seriously. At least someone in the
US Govt. does, unlike certain elected officials... For you spy masters,Go
to the Federation of American Scientists site and search for something
everyone talks about but can't do anything about....;->

            TTFN, Ron