Re: [MV] MVPA Monitoring

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 22:23:50 PDT

Hmm let's see... IMHO, the act of monitoring implies some sort of
interaction. As far as I can tell MVPA and Prez Lee Holland are just
"lurking", nothing more...A lot of people having NOTHING to do with
Mil-Veh's surely do that too... I can't see any harm in seeing the MVPA
"keep a finger on the pulse" of the Mil-Veh nuts that we are... I am sure
it's a lesson of sorts, on waht to do, what to say or not say... what
buttons to push or what issues to leave alone... As for participation, the
MVPA has its own organs and conduits to make itself heard by its
membership... And I support Prez Lee's policy of not sharing much
information with this list, if only by judging from all the nonsense and
wild speculation, all the conspiration theories and the like that are going
on here now...
My 2-centimes...
Antoine
Sherman Oaks, California