Re: [MV] Where to from here - after HR4205?

From: Chuck from Olive-Drab.com (chuck@olive-drab.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 08:28:41 PDT

Doug makes excellent sense. Another powerful ally would be the VFW. Many
VFW posts have a static display of armor or artillery outside their meeting
hall; they certainly would have a sentimental interest in preserving some of
the vehicles they served with and would understand our fascination with
them.

Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com