LACK OF INFORMATION

From: bolton8@juno.com
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 08:36:39 PDT

        Antoine from Sherman Oaks California wrote:

... And I support Prez Lee's policy of not sharing much
information with this list, if only by judging from all the nonsense and
wild speculation, all the conspiration theories and the like that are
going
on here now...
My 2-centimes...
Antoine
                                To everyone involved in this discussion I ask......

                What is the primary cause of "nonsense and wild speculation"??
LACK OF INFORMATION.

                What is the life blood of "conspiracy theories and the like"??
LACK OF INFORMATION.

                What is the driving force of these never ending questions??
LACK OF INFORMATION.

                What is Mr. Holland providing this list??
LACK OF INFORMATION.

                One of the most articulate and rationale thinking individuals that has
come down this list is David (Enterprise) who appears to have done more
to extract, and disseminate INFORMATION from Mr. Holland than any lister
I have observed.
Search back through this thread and notice how many conspiracy theories
and wild speculations have had a bucket of cold reality thrown on them
thanks to David providing us with INFORMATION. I offer my sincerest
thanks and appreciation to ALL the listers who have provided INFORMATION
and not speculation to this list.
And to David whom I presume will continue to research and disseminate
INFORMATION, I gratefully say "Make it so".

                In closing I wish to state publicly that the preceding was in no way
directed to Antoine personally, but to all listers and members. Compare
our government's response to questions about Sec.361 and S.2099. The
MVPA's response to questions about what our lobbyists are doing. The
Justice Depts response to questions about the fund raising scandals.
Russia's response to questions about the KURST. This LACK OF INFORMATION
in all of these examples is what fuels the conspiracy theories and causes
the public to pound harder on the closed doors.

Respectfully,
Lance
1952 M37