RE: [MV] Painting fuel tank question.

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 09:46:42 PDT

Once upon a time, back before dirt, "hot rodders" used solder to "nose,
shave and french" their cars with "lead", or solder. Perhaps someone on the
list old enough to remember these thechniques would remember how they
prepped these "leaded" areas...

Ian Wallace, Older than Dirt...
1960 Ferret Mk 2/3