Re: [MV] Mystery Jeep Trailers

From: Luc Hemelaer (greavis@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 14:05:49 PDT

Hi David,

same thing happened to me this week, here in Belgium. As I drove past a big
MV scrapyard, I noticed quite some what I thought to be Bantam trailers, all
stacked against eachother, no wheels on em though. They were the floating
type, round mudshields, no hatch in the back. When I called the owner
afterwards, who wasn't at the site, they turned out to be Hotchkiss
trailers, post war type. I'm not sure what the Brouwer name has to do with
em, maybe they rebuilt em or so. I'm sure they can easily be mistaken as
well as sold as Bantam trailers.

greetings

Luc