GALVANIZED STEEL 1971 M151A2 FOR SALE!!!

From: JStinson90@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 07:33:29 PDT

This Mutt is a one of a kind!!!!!

There are only a few of the MUTT's made of galvanized steel - It's believed
that they made these jeeps as a prototype to see if they would ever rust out.

This jeep is in excellent condition...never been cut...rust free...no dents
whatsoever...and titled in the state of Louisiana.

ITEMS INCLUDED WITH THE JEEP: M416 trailer; ROPS, M4 pedestal; M60 cradle;
dummy M60 machine gun (rubber); 200 rds of dummy 7.62 in ammo can; heater
system; deep water fording system; RT524 radio and mounts; auxiliary radio
mount; antenna, antenna base, and mount; 4 extra new ND tires and rims; used
side curtains and doors; new hard top (never mounted), new vinyl top.
ABUNDANCE OF N.O.S. AND T.O. PARTS INCLUDED!

RECENT MECHANICAL WORK DONE ON JEEP: Replaced all bushings in the
suspension, new U-joints, new shocks, rebuilt the carburetor, new blinkers on
the front (aluminum casing), new tail lights (aluminum casing).

Jeep is in excellent condition! Runs Great! The only thing this baby needs
is a paint job to be parade-ready!!!

If interested in this one-of-a-kind war machine, e-mail me at
jstinson90@aol.com or give me a call at 337-537-7664. Serious inquiries only!
Pictures available for e-mail.
If you would please put this on your list.
The asking price is $14,000.00
I sent 11 pictures did you get them all? Please let me know so that you can
pick the best ones for the add.
THANKS!!!!!

Your "JEEP" nut !!!!!!!
          Jeff