Good P.R.

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 16:00:10 PDT

Hi all,
Well, I think I've found a way to use my deuce and also help us "collectors"
with good work.
I used my M35A2 today to deliver and set a tombstone at a cemetery for a
Vietnam Vet. (my business is stonecutting and tombstones).
His friends asked for something special, and I helped as I could.
They made a procession through town on motorcycles, American flags waving
off each one. I followed with the "deuce" and was then followed by the civvy
vehicles of others.
It made his friends (he had no family that any knew of), feel good to give
him a special send off, and, I think helped some people realize us "MVers"
are ok.
It seems if we could do things like that, folks would realize we're just
normal (?) people with a hobby.
I also think if we shared stories like this on the "list", those who "lurk"
looking for info would find positive examples of us and our "toys".
That's all.
Just thought I'd share it with you and any who are interested.
Henry