Re: [MV] Good P.R.

From: MVBOATNUT@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 16:46:48 PDT

I had the pleasure of New Zealander John Geesink's company for 2 days last
week. (John's the master when it comes to reproducing WWII Jeep sheet metal.)
As I gave him a tour of Milwaukee by GPW on Monday, we found ourselves at a
stop light downtown. Milwaukee hosted the national VFW convention this past
week and a group of older vet's were crossing the street to return to their
hotel. I stuck my head out from behind the windshield are yelled out, "This
look familiar to any of you guys?" The smiles and thumbs up made my (and
John's) day.
Andy LaBorde
GPW 44687