RE: [MV] HR 4205

From: Frank Robertson (tankdriv@gte.net)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 07:01:55 PDT

The main reason the younger is getting the post war is they are less
expensive and the younger people have less money to be able to spend. I
agree ALL MILITARY VEHICLES ARE MILITARY VEHICLES. the year does not mater.
If we want a next generation of vehicle collectors we better embrace the
post war tucks and quit being era snobs.

             Frank Robertson
             Memphis, TN. USA
     "Miss Dixie" "Tha Thing"
        _______ ______