Re: [MV] Fw: Synthetic oil, what the...?!

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 16:36:53 PDT

>.... We can't speak for all synthetics but if
>you ever get within ear shot of Hank he will give you 30 years of
>testomonials as to the wonders of Mobil 1

The problem is that you believe what you want to believe. For every person
who would sware by sythetics, or specifically Mobil 1 in this case, you will
find someone with the same results that runs nothing but non-name bargain
brand 10W30 (for example). Show me relavent test data from properly
conducted tests and I may change my opinion but until then, I'll stick with
a name brand conventional oil.

je

> In the end YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!

But are you paying more for something that you don't need?

To each his or her own.

That is all.

je