RE: [MV] New member, diesel injector pump question

From: jeepcj8@home.com
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 14:52:46 PDT

Brutus,
Welcome to our list! Tatra! Cool! I love watching the "BIG TRUCKS"
during the Paris-Dakar! I want one too. They are not too common
in the U.S.
Our F-350 must pass an "Opacity test" during emmissions. I think
that reads the particulates in the exhaust. Maybe that is what
"50% smoke" means.
Good Luck,
Lisa
52 M38