Bolts needed for MB body/accessories

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 08:06:43 PDT

Howdy & good morning/afternoon/evening (circle appropriate) list,
    Ok, this is a long shot. I've already checked the list archives and haven't
found the post. Around 1997-1998 someone posted an email which was a list of
all bolts needed to attach the body, body handles, fenders, footrests, top bows,
etc. It was separated out into part & what size, & how many bolts were needed.
Does anyone have that email? I've bought my new tub & wanted to go ahead & get
all the bolts stripped&painted before I get around to dropping the tub onto the
frame.

Thanks,
Brian Mead