new classified section and TM needs

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 08:21:53 PDT

Hi Listers,
Two things. One, I revamped the classified section of my site, Steel
Soldiers, so that it's easy to post an ad for free if you are interested in
cleaning out your barns. It's at
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/classifieds.htm
Number two, several of us are trying to track down manuals for our pioneer
tool trailers. The TM# is 5-5180-220-12&P. If you guys have any idea where
we could get a hold of one please give me a shout. I have already search
the NTIS database to no avail. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN
webmaster, http://www.steelsoldiers.com