Re: [MV] Bolts needed for MB body/accessories

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 12:35:35 PDT

In 21.10 30/08/00 +0000, hai scritto:
>Howdy & good morning/afternoon/evening (circle appropriate) list,

Thank You about thinking on Europe citizens !!

> a list of
>all bolts needed to attach the body, body handles, fenders, footrests, top
>bows,
>etc. It was separated out into part & what size, & how many bolts were
needed.

>Thanks,
>Brian Mead

I don't remember about MB Tm's, but I recently did the same for my trailer,
and I found there, listed by groups, the informations you're looking for.

ciao

maurizio

 | | Maurizio BERETTA mailto:pierino@tin.it
/_/()||||()\_\ http://members.xoom.com/pierino
|_\ o||||o /_| Chiasso, 11
|----JeeP----| I - Milan 20155 ICQ # 8438805
|_| |_| ph. + 39 023270228 fax + 39 023270228