2nd Annual Burma Road Trip

From: Brandon Kunicki (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 16:21:05 PDT

A few openings still remain for Alain Henry de
Frahan's (alain.D8@wanadoo.be) trip along the Burma
Road. The trip is scheduled from November 6th through
the 16th and will be accomplished via Ford GPW. Side
trips are also planned via boat, bus, and airplane and
an English speaking guide will be available for the
entire trip.

I saw the photos from the last trip, and it looked
like a lot of fun, quite an adventure! Unfortunately I
will not be able to attend due to other commitments.

This post might be a bit commercial, but I thought it
might be of interest to other collectors/historians:
                - PROGRAM INFORMATION -

Quotation for 7 persons including Alain. All meals
during Picnic will be prepared by our cook from
Mandalay.

                        GULLIVER T.T SERVICES

TOUR INCLUSIVE:

- 3 Domestic flights.
- All meals.
- All transportation .
      - All sightseeing mentioned in the programme.
- All entrance fees.
- 1 local English speaking Guide from Mandalay to
Mandalay .

TOUR EXCLUSIVE:

- All drinks and personal expenses.
- Balloon over Bagan (around $200 per person).
- International flight tickets.
- Airport tax ($10 per person).

       PRICE OF GULLIVER SERVICES: (from 06/11/ 2000
to 16/11 2000)

 Number of persons: 7 Single Supplement
 Price Per Person: $2500 $260

Please contact Alain if you are interested at:
alain.D8@wanadoo.be

He will e-mail you a map and other important
information. Please don't contact me, as I have no
further information on this trip!