Re: [MV] HR-4205, MVPA, EAA, NRA..........

From: t.glance@att.net
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 11:02:22 PDT

Interesting point, stay away from the group because some
people don't like them. Ever wonder if the other car
clubs might take the same attitude toward the MVPA as
you are taking towards the NRA. What if they said "given
the current regulatory climate towards HMV's we had
better not associate with them for fear they will make
us look bad, since we only collect other classic cars"?

 When it comes to fighting government abuses of our
rights we need to form all the alliances we can. So what
if they get a little bad press, if they can help then
they can help, I don't care if it is the EAA, NRA, the
ACLU, or any other group. The firearms owners in this
country have more at stake in this battle than HMV
owners, given the number of surplus firearms that are in
circulation. We should be fighting the one large battle
together, not as little groups.

Tim Glance