Re: [MV] Deuce

From: Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 20:06:05 PDT

Today I hauled home a M35A2 from the Fort Carson National Sale..
It had been partially dismantled up front because some idiot (hmmmm... hope
it was no one I trained) had reported the engine seized. No..no one took it
for evidence.. After only about 15 minutes..I discovered the
problem...."bound starter"...needed a laxitive...
Now the best part...it is the turbo diesel..as most are..but -- the engine
appears to be near new. I bought this truck intending to part it out..but
now it definately will be much too good to strip...it will be a very good
runner...great fixer-upper for someone so inclined...
I will sell it to the first person who wants it for...$2500.
Located here in Colorado Springs..Gene