Re: [MV] GM Diesel failures

From: King (landy@pacificcoast.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 12:52:03 PST

\
>Andre,
>In what way did you see a difference? A Feightliner shop does
>some of my truck repairs, so I'd like to know the advantages
>of switching over to their antifreeze.
>Joe Young

The antifreeze is of a higher quality than most of the watered down
stuff.The first noticable difference in the summer was almost 20degrees
cooler operating temperatures in a 3 liter Toyota diesel.On a Land Rover
diesel it was also noticable but I think there are better lubricating
properties for the water pump as well because on one unit the water pump is
about 20 years old and still going good.This is not normal otherwise.
Also aluminum compatibility is better.
Andre