Re: [MV] Antifreeze

From: PUSkunk@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 11:21:22 PDT

In a message dated 8/31/00 8:44:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fordpart@bellsouth.net writes:

> On Ford tractors and a lot of other diesels you have to add anti
> cavitation formula to the antifreeze to prevent the water from
> separating from the metal and the metal then having hot spots and in
> some cases cracking.
A water-wetter, right? It lowers the surface tension of the water to allow
for more even cooling, I know Red Line Oil sells a motorcycle specific
water-wetter. It's available through any motorcycle shop.

Pher
reach me anytime, anywhere
<A HREF="http://www.totalpaging.com/epage.html">TCS E-page AlphaPager Gateway<
/A>
http://www.totalpaging.com/epage.html
then put in 267-0219 and send a text message.