Re: M37 found, value questions

From: Brandon (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 08:27:07 PDT

Buy it! Sounds like most of the hard work has been done for you. Buy the
remaining $1000 of parts or so and go use it! You can do the cosmetics later
as time permits, but at least you have a good running vehicle for now.

My rule of thumb: If it moves under its own power it is worth at least
$1000. If it has a nice body, $2000. If it is complete with most of the
small parts, $3000. Add to this any restoration work already performed.

Based on your description, it sounds like about a $3000-3500 truck to
me.....(not for my wife of course, but for someone who wants a Dodge, Jeep,
etc.).

Brandon