Woodson's.. M-V Event (MVCC)

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 10:07:05 PDT

Woodson's Bridge, Sep 7-9. 20 minutes north of Chico or about 50 minutes
south of Redding, CA., off I-5 or Hwy. 99.

I'm told all the camp sites were sold out again..... and very early on, but
they will squeeze in more as the need arises. Nobody need worry about a
space.

That beging said, this event attendance is almost getting bigger than this
site can hold. It's reaching critical mass. Perhaps it's time for our MVCC
folks to think of other site options for this special event? Woodson's
Bridge is a lot of fun, but it's the people, not the site, that makes this
event special. The lucky part is, there are lots of fantastic choices when
it comes to camp sites in this rural Northern California area.

Hope to see you there......... Jack

PS Bringing the SUMB/Trailer this year, trying to load it with a lot of misc
surplus items for sale, medic boxes, netting, cots, camp gear, uniforms, etc.