Re: Kansas City Show pictures

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 13:08:34 PDT

OK I am impressed!!!

Nice job!

For those of you attempting to run it, copy and paste the URL below in two
pieces as if you just click on it, it is too long. You need the info on the
2nd line at the end of the blue URL for it to work.

How did you do this? A digital still camera? Digital video camera? scanned
pictures? How did you edit it?

Thanks
Steve AKA Dr Deuce