Re: [MV] WWII Jeep Trailers.

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 05:13:20 PDT

At 22.35 02/09/00 -0700, ANTOINE wrote:
>Could it be a so-called :"Converto-made" version of the MBT or the T3?
>Antoine

trailer safety chains.

Sep 4 2000
Antoine,
the airborne half-ton converto dump trailer does not have fenders.
For pictures go to:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=31079&a=1563710&p=15370905&sequence=0

and to:

http://www.G503.com/img/boards/dump_trailer.jpg

I hope this helps.
Regards and

Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878 & I.M.P.S. 2320

(Need for presents or collection Decorative ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please,check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)