Re: [MV] Book: Jeep, jeep, jeep

From: Jon Schneider (jonjeep@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 18:54:34 PDT

A friend of mine,has the book Jeep,Jeep, Jeep by Yasuo Ohtsuka. It has been
out of print for a long time now. An internet list that I read,(and I can't
remember the site) had Jeep, Jeep, Jeep as one of the top ww2 jeep books of
all time. Hundreds of period jeep photos captioned in Japanese. I could only
look at the book in my friend's presence-- he would not loan it to me. Ohtsuka
also came out with a second jeep book, Jeeps Over the Pacific or something
like that with more pictures. I do not know the print status of this book. JBS