[MV] Surplus 1997 Calendars

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 01:39:14 PDT

At 17.52 04/09/00 -0400, RENEE wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>Glad to see you back, Arthur!
>
>I happen to have two extra copies of the Military Vehicles Magazine 1997
>calendar. They came with my back issue order.
>
>If anyone would like one, please send me your name and snail mail
>address. After you receive the calendar, maybe you could send me a buck
>to cover the cost of a big envelope and postage.
>
>I don't know if anyone else on the list is as big a pack rat as I am, so
>maybe no one will be interested, but these will go first come first
>served.
>
>Have fun!
>
>Pete Davis
>pandr@cybertours.com

Sep 5 2000

Renee
You are not alone, I, too, collect MV Calendars! It seems that I am a bit
late to profit of your offer!!! No problem! I do not need it as I have the
1997 MV Magazine Calendar!

I also collect die cast H.M.V. I did go to Beltring and I come back with
some 20 1/43 scale models by Victoria: Dodge WC weapons carriers and
command cars, jeeps, German schwimmwagen, and the famous German Opel Blitz
track with canvas. The prices were far better than here in Italy. I had
to pack all the models in a cardboard box, obtained in the Hotel, and bring
it with me in the airplane as I was afraid the models would have been
damaged during delivery...
I also bought a Jeep metal sign (and, chuckle!, it has been mounted on a
wood plaque on a wall in my office!).

Regards and

Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)