Beltring white VW Beetle

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 05:27:32 PDT

Sep 5 2000

Hi Belters!

I did send a message last August concerning a white VW Beetle with red
cross, but I did not receive any reply: It seems that I am the only one to
have seen it... Or was I dreaming...???

If any Belters have seen it, please, let me know!

>Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 12:44:04 +0200
>To: mil-veh@uller.skylee.com
>From: "Raimondo L. Torelli" <thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it>
>Subject: Beltring white Beetle
>
>Aug 9 2000
>
>While watching and taking pictures in the main arena, I noticed a white
VW Beetle with a red cross on the door, parked outside the arena, just in
front of the main vehicle gate (close to the German camp, but outside of it).
>I was too far to take a picture and when I finished taking pictures of the
vehicles in the arena and went looking for the white VW, it was no longer
there. I have not seen it later.
>Does anybody have seen it? What was it? Which model/year? WWII? Did you
take any picture of it?

>Regards
>
>Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878 & I.M.P.S. 2320

(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)