Ferrets in a Movie

From: Tony Castagno (tcastagno@careerstream.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 05:19:48 PDT

Hello List,

My wife was atching an old tape of Miami Vice the other day from the early
80's... and during the commercial break there was a commercial for the
movie "Short Circuit", in that commercial were 2 Ferret MK I 's painted up
like police/swat vehicles apparently in a standoff or something.... Back
then I wouldn't have even known what a Ferret was..... the odd thing was my
wife identified the Ferrets hit pause and called me in to see.... Thought
some of the other Ferret owners might be interested as well....

Tony