Re: [MV] CUCV

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 06:26:47 PDT

David, I am very surprised the engine is still any good. Starting a 6.2
with ether is extremely hard on the pistons and I have seen quite a few
damaged ones that were started in this fashion. Try pulling the glow plugs
as starting with ether won't make them mushroom. Keeping them on for
excessive lengths of time will. They may not have driven it much but it
should not be started with ether. Julian Burke