M37 value?

From: shmoo (shmoo@nconnect.net)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 20:00:48 PDT

I found a m37 that is totally complete with all little parts also has winch
and all wood for the rear area. It does certainly need loving care. No rot
through anywhere except the front fenders but he has two sets of excellent
front fenders he will include. He also just put on all new rubber and has a
new canvas for the cab. Also included is a complete deep water fording kit
still in box. What would this be worth? I would really like this but i
don't know what a good price would be and if it is close to what he is
asking. It seems kinda high to me but then again i have never evaluated
M37's before. Thanks
Matt
shmoo@nconnect.net