Re: [MV] Book: Jeep, jeep, jeep

From: Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 04:42:51 PDT

Hello Robert,

I recommend http://www.bibliofind.com

You can search for the book, and place an order if any of the stores in the
network currently have a copy in stock. If no one has it right now, you can
place it on a want list. I was able to obtain a copy of Fred W. Crismon's
U.S. Military Wheeled Vehicles from a store in Buffalo, NY last year. It took
several months, but it was worth the wait to get an out of print book.

Good luck!

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com