MV photo I.D please

From: Paul Thekan (Paul.Thekan@eimac.cpii.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 11:52:56 PDT

Howdy to the group

   In the current issue of Military Vehicles ,#81, are some photos
taken of vehicles at the June WW2 show at the Mid Atlantic air museum in
Reading , Penn. There are two photos of vehicles that I would like to find
out who the owners are if possible. In photo labeled # 3 is a1 1/2 ton
Chevy K 51 Panel radio truck ,SCR 299radio truck. I would like to write to
the owner and share info on the radio gear used in that truck. In photo
labeled # 13 is a MB painted as a "follow me jeep". It looks to me as
thought there is a SCR 193 radio set or at least what looks like the side
radio mounts on that jeep. I am in the process of trying to make those
mounts and would like to talk to the owner about some details in how they
are made.
   If you can help it would sure be appreciated.

Thank you

Paul

P.S I E mailed Mr Ahl at the magazine about the photos and have not
received a reply.